BBVA Compass has a special home financing program tailored to professionals including physicians and medical professionals, attorneys, CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s and other executives. Qualified individuals may be able to obtain a home mortgage up to $1,000,000 with no down payment or private mortgage insurance for their Walnut Creek real estate including single-family homes, condominiums, townhouses and lofts. If you are interested in refinancing your Walnut Creek home under this program, guidelines include expansion of loan to value ratios and exclusion of student loans deferred for 12 months in determining qualifying ratios.
Documentation You Will Need
In order to apply for your special home financing program for professionals or your refinance under the program, you will need to provide the following documentation:
- A social security number for all borrowers.
- Your home address for the last two years.
- The last two year’s employment information and list of income.
- 1099’s or W-2’s for the past two years and your paycheck stubs for the past month.
- Income tax returns for the past two years for self-employed borrowers and a balance sheet for your business.
- All bank statements for the past 60 days.
- List of your current expenses and other obligations including child support or spousal support.
- Sources of closing funds.
- Copy of any divorce decree of bankruptcy discharge.
- Copy of your purchase contract if you have entered into a contact on a Walnut Creek or surrounding area home.
Now more than ever is the perfect time to purchase a Walnut Creek property with affordable prices, abundant housing inventory and low interest rates. There is no excuse not to invest in Walnut Creek or surrounding area real estate with loan programs like the BBVA Compass special home financing program for professionals.